Dogs copying a baby crawling.
I feel that Meryl Streep’s acting in “The Devil Wears Prada” was a good representation of how I feel in school:
when in the hallways:
when someone makes a big deal out of a poor test grade:
when I’m done presenting something in class and it gets awkwardly silent:
when I get a poor grade on a test:
when someone says something incredibly stupid:
when someone keeps asking me for the answers on homework or tests:
she is my spirit animal
"There there, I’m sorry I scared you. *pats and kisses* you’re a good dog, good dog."
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls
- it’s okay for you to like skinny girls with big boobs and a butt
- it’s okay for you to like curvy girls
- it’s okay for you to like heavier girls
- it’s totally okay to like thighs or thigh gaps and big boobs or small boobs and big butts or little butts
- what’s not okay is telling a woman that she isn’t beautiful or sexy because she doesn’t meet your personal body type preferences
new bra from victoria secret! :)
A woman stands in her bedroom. She is with her attractive male lover. The air is filled with desire. They both look into each other’s eyes. The female, with a slightly bashful smile, takes off her clothes, starting with the pants first, and finally the shirt. She is wearing the bra. The man’s eyes opened wider in interest. His interest is peaked. The woman strutted closer to him, her eyes batting and her smile growing. She leans into his ear and with a breathy voice, she spoke:
I graduate in three days, I pay my own bills, I have a car, and I’m reading fanfiction about a lettuce bra.
It has a little lettuce bow.
I’ve been laughing for 7 minutes oh my god